JOIN THE ASSOCIATED WEAVERS TEAM
RETAIL SALES MANAGER
Associated Weavers - a leading, trailblazing carpet manufacturer at the forefront of broadloom carpets. Our strengths are our passion for flooring, in depth product knowledge, eye for great interior design and forward thinking innovation. Over the years we have built strong and lasting relationships with our partners nationwide.
We have an opportunity for 2 Retail Sales Managers.
- The North West of England/North Wales in the following postcode areas – PR, L, WA, CH, FY, CW, SK, LL, IM.
- The North East of England/Cumbria in the following postcode areas – NE, DH, SR, TS, DL, CA, TD.
Job Description & Main Responsibilities
- To maximise sales on your area with both roll & cut length customers.
- To achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- To sell point of sale display into new and existing customers.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills
- Excellent communication, dedication, initiative and enthusiasm.
- Self-motivation, good planning and organisational skills.
- General IT awareness and a full driving licence.
- Competitive salary, sales related bonus structure, pension scheme, company car, iPad & mobile phone.
Interested applicants should send their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org